• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

running again

Wolf.Dose

Hey,
I had some ratteling noise when I depressed the clutch. So after some recherch I found out, ist must be the pilot bearing. It took some time to take it apart and to reassemble it. I changed by this to the newer starter Model and got the speedemetercable adjusted.
Here are the pics:

Wolf

Attachments

Wolf.Dose

Yes, it is a 6.2 l Diesel. Bell housing is GM #1 slightly modified. Clutch actuation likage is mainly homemade. The adapter between transmission and bell housing is 57 mm long and also homemade. Left side exhaust manyfold is home made from two hummer exhaust manyfolds. Exhaust system is home made from stainless steel.
for better id a slightly large pic of the engine with transmission.
Wolf

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks