• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Realy Good Idea for Addition to My Webpage, Your Opinions?

tankdriver

Guy's,

A friend of mine came up with a REALLY good idea today, which really surprised me :D , he said to add a page to my webpage for YOUR junk Halftrack's.

Everybody shows how well they look restored. So a lot of guys say, mine can NEVER look like that. Let's let people see what we STARTED with.

So I am going to add a page called "Other People's Junk".

Send me the photo of your halftrack in the worst shape you have. And a photo of what it looks like now. EVEN if you have not finished. Tell you friends to do like wise.

It might give other some hope as what CAN be done with a lot of work and patience.

Maybe someone will remember that one they know of and think, Hey that one doesn’t look so bad after all.

Size does not matter, I can resize them. Email them to

frank@junk-halftracks.com

If you need to snail mail me hard copies send them to,

Midsouth Vending
Att Frank Robertson
PO BX 181033
Memphis, TN 38118

Please send me the Photos; I really think this is a good idea.

What say You……

lacoda56

I've wanted a halftrack since I was a little kid watching Combat on tv. For some reason or other, I've always missed out [too late, too expensive, etc.]. Sounds like a good idea to me, just wish I had some pictures to send. Good luck and hope things work out for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks