• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armor sale in Texas

m151tx

Hi Guys.

I am currently disposing of a large collection of armor North of the Dallas Fort Worth area.

I have available at the that location FV432's, Abbot SPG's and 2 Cheiftains.

If you are interested please contact me at m151tx@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mark

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Mark, welcome to SS. Our armor traffic has been quite light but always looking to improve that. Did you ever sell off all of the VIC-1 stuff you had?
Kenny

Puke

I believe this was the armor that belonged to the late Mr Estes of Sherman Texas. I am currently in Iraq but was told before I left the DFW area last year that it had all been sold off. IIRC Mark was Mr Estes fleet manager who I met a number of years ago when I was looking for a Ferret to purchase. Mr Estes had purchased most of his armor from Karl Budge of Lionheart vehicles of Great Britain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks