• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m715 seats

Barrman

I have had the HMMWV seats in my M715 for almost 4 years now. They work great. Maybe just a hair too tall even on the lowest setting, but that storage box is great for stuff like rain gear and legal papers. If my belt line gets any bigger though, I will have to make some changes.

Now, if you just have the seat and no base, then you can make them anyway you want. My class made a complete frame to go across the cab and hold 3 seats for the truck we are building for Sermis.

Basically any of the newer mv seats are worlds better than the stock M715 seat in terms of comfort and weather wear. Find one you like the feel of and make it fit.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sell it to me along with your old seat frames!
James

PS there is a small ledge to the left of your radiator on the wheel well, this is where the old gladiator pickups mounted their batteries.

Barrman

Batteries will also fit behind the seats. One behind each seat. Still room to store the small door glass, top frame and bows even.

Starlight

thanks guys for all the info. I've moved battery (12v) to behind the drive seat. Need to have a bench or three seats so my little girl can ride too. I have the oginal seat bases and someone removed the backs and sloppily installed jeep buckets. We're having fun with here though. thanks again, Capt.t

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks