• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nukizer 715

StoneMill

I haven't seen this vehicle mentioned anywhere on the site. Too bad it will probably never go into production. I would buy one in a split second. What's everyones opinion?

Jeep Nukizer 715

The Jeep Nukizer 715 is an all-purpose truck that pays homage to the beloved military-only Kaiser M-715 truck. With a military-issue Jeep J8 four-door, the Mopar team converted the vehicle into a pickup body style by adding an aftermarket AEV Brute pickup box built for a TJ. To increase the size of the vehicle, the wheelbase is stretched to 124 inches from 116 inches. Enforcing the brand's iconic M-715 is a new front clip produced in carbon fiber that re-creates the characteristic forward slant of the M-715 truck. To top it off, Bestop provided a unique soft top which artfully captures all of the quirks of the original.

Drivetrain upgrades include beefy Dynatrac Pro-Rock Dana 44 front and Dana 60 rear axles filled with 5:38 gears and ARB Airlocker differentials. Power is distributed by an Atlas II transfer case spinning custom driveshafts from Tom Woods. To keep the military look, tires are 38-inch BF Goodrich Mud Terrains mounted on Hutchinson beadlock wheels.
The powerplant remains a J8-specific 2.8-liter turbo diesel I-4 that has been treated to a re-programmed controller for more boost. Fuel is supplied from a custom Gen-Right tank made specifically for this vehicle and mounts to the rear cross member.

For body protection, Mopar added Jeep Wrangler rock rails and off-road bumpers. Other features include a Warn 9.5XP low-profile winch equipped with a Master Pull synthetic winch line, Warn air compressor, Terraflex dual-rate front sway bar and Garmin GPS Map 640 navigation unit.

Vehicle information:
Engine: 2.8-liter turbo diesel I-4
Transmission: four-speed automatic
Overall height: 75.2 inches
Overall width: 78.6 inches
Wheelbase: 124 inches
Weight: 4,500 pounds
Tires: 38 x 14.50-R17 BF Goodrich KM2

Jeep Wrangler J7

Built off of a four-door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, the Jeep Wrangler J7 is designed to have the basic appeal of military-issued vehicles. The Mopar team removed standard content including carpet, fog lamps, alloy wheels and the stereo system before adding front and rear steel bumpers, 'helicopter hooks', a heavy-duty tailgate and steel wheels. Off-road capability is increased with a Mopar 2-inch suspension lift and 35-inch Mickey Thompson tires. The unique Mustard Plug [NOT Mango Tango] exterior paint is highlighted with Jeep Wrangler J7 graphics.

Vehicle information:
Engine: 3.8-liter V6
Transmission: Four-speed automatic
Overall height: 74.3 inches
Overall width: 78.6 inches
Wheelbase: 116 inches
Weight: 4,482 lbs.
Tires: 35-12.50R/17 M/T Baja Claw radial

KsM715

Thats Bad A55

I wish Jeep would build a pick-up again, not the J8. I mean one with a separate cab and bed like the AEV Brute.

Last edited:

Josh

If you damage the bed, or ware it out, you can replace it with out having to replace the cab also.

On one of delivery trucks (85 chevy s-10), we have replaced the bed twice since it got wore out.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What's the advantage of a separate cab and bed over a one piece pickup?
Also flex when off road. Having a separate bed allows the frame to flex more easily without risking damage due to the bed and cab being tied together.

DieselBob

Also the separate cab / body doesn't limit you to just a pickup for the life of the truck. You can change it to a flatbed, utility body or dump just to mention a few.

50shooter

I'm pretty sure that is what is meant by love at first sight. The makes the H2 and H3 look like .....? Just think of the money they put in that thing though. It is way cool but for the same coin, you could make the worlds most bad azz "real" M715.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They need to rethink the carbon fiber front clip, man! bump a fender on a treeaua
That being said, If I had $40k or so to throw around I'd buy one.
( only about $39.5k away from that mark now )

aximony

Is chrysler showing this thing around on the show circuit? Im gonna go to the Denver auto show this weekend and it would be awesome to see it in person!
I was at the New York Auto Show yesterday, but the Nukizer wasn't on display there. You might want to call in ahead and check before you go to the one in Denver.

If it is in fact on display there, it would be nice if you could share some photos.

Have fun.

P.S. There were no Hummers at the show, not even the H2, H3. There was, however an Army recruitment kiosk with the up-armored M1165 and M1151 parked there for visitors to sit in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks