• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Book by Autocar on Halftracks

tankdriver

I came across and purchased a book published in 1942 by Autocar on the Halftracks they built called 'Mechanized Mules of Victory', about 10 pages long. It is just a look what we did book.

BUT it has some interesting photos in it, that if they were not just totally staged photos, these photos will change some things we have always felt were correct on a restoration.

Go to my webpage

www.junk-halftracks.com

Go to the left hand side and click "WW2 Autocar Book" tab and check it out. Click on the photos to get a larger photo, then after the photo displays, Move the pointer off the photo, then put your pointer in the lower right corner, you'll get a arrow that will enlarge the photos where you can see some details.

Tell me what you think.....

dlewand691

Autocar WW2 book

I found your website and was looking at your copy of the Autocar WW2 brochure. Do you still have this by chance? I've been looking for a copy of it and was surprised and delighted to see it. I had given up looking for it and then stumbled on your pictures of it. Would you be interested in selling it if you don't need it anymore?

Thanks so much and look forward to hearing back!
Daniel Lewandowski
Alpharetta, GA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks