• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Think I'll Take Her Home...

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last year I took this truck in on trade. I planned on just using it as a parts truck, as it has some rust and just a few straight pieces of sheetmetal.

On a whim I asked CARNAC for any info (thanks CARNAC) and this is what he found.....

Organization:USAG HAWAII
Nomenclature: TRUCK CARGO 1-1/4T
Model: M715
NSN: 2320009216365
Serial Number: 16754
Registration Number:3F9425
Year of Mfg:1967
Manufacturer: 65909
nOV 76
Prior to this it was with the HHC 725th Support Battalion, 25th Infantry Division, Schofield Barracks, HI

Now I think I will rebuild her and take her home for a visit. Anyone up for a Roadtrip????

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That ole girl is built for fun! No need to worry about mashing sheet metal in that one. It will be one of the most fun trucks you own. Does the motor run?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks