• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are there any Dodge power wagon/Kaiser jeep/Jeep 700 series in DFW?

feets

I'm in desperate need of Jeep built trucks. They're only needed for a few hours on a Saturday.

The manager of the Chrysler Parts Distribution Center in Carrollton, TX is having an open house. This is the first time EVER for an event like this. He approached me looking for some cars to have on display. He wants anything he can find that is even remotely related to Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and any of the former brands that are Mopar related.
The facility will be open for tours. The Cowtown Mopars barbecue trailer will be there so the facility can cook for us. My club is also putting together an audio/visual presentation that will run on the projector in the conference room. The facility's lunch room will be available for our use as well.

This event is designed to put the enthusiasts in front of the employees, corporate big wigs, dealership management, and the dealer's commercial customers. This facility services every Mopar dealership from New Orleans up to Little Rock and all the way to New Mexico. Before the dealership cuts they serviced 789 dealerships. Several high level corporate personnel are officed there as well.

This is an incredible opportunity for the local clubs and enthusiasts to get in front of the elusive marketing and other corporate guys to build a working relationship.

As the President of the Cowtown Mopars Performance Team, I've jumped up and taken the reins. So far, we have committments from the Dakota, Ram, PT Cruiser, Crossfire, and LX (new Charger/Challenger) clubs. The Dallas Mopar club is attending as well.

The only thing we're missing are the MVs and boats but good luck finding those!
The PDC manager asked for the older vehicles too so I wanted to blow their minds with a few mil-spec Gladiators.

Can you guys help us out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Needle

If it wasn't already being displayed at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum "Warbirds over Addison" event this weekend, I could have brought the Sherman (Built by Chrysler at the Detroit Tank Arsenal!) :D

feets

I know about the Shermans (and early Abrams) but It simply didn't seem realistic to get real armor there.
I had no idea who owned the Sherman there but I've certainly spent some time wishing I could take it out for a spin. [thumbzup]

feets

The folks at Mopar have decided to add a raffle for some really neat stuff from MOPAR to benefit the North Texas Food Bank. The more cans you bring the better your chances. I know with the quality of Mopar Clubs involved here we can fill a Dodge Ram but wouldn’t it be cool if they had to use one of the DDS tractor truck & trailer.
I know its short notice and a holiday weekend, but if you can or can’t make it at least let your friends and family know about it.
We will see ya there!

feets

True, but I had Power Wagons on the brain when I wrote that. I've been talking to all kinds of clubs trying to build interest. I really hope some MVs show up.

feets

It was a great time! At last count there were 118 vehicles in attendance with more coming and going as the day progressed. Unfortunatley, there was not a single MV anywhere to be found.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dang...sorry to hear that. If they had the event here in Columbus they could have had 3 M37's, a 715, a 725 and some kaiser/jeep deuces/5tons just from our "hooch".

There are LOT's of folks in GA with MV's....[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks