• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII T34 found in a lake!

JCease

That's one amazing story. Who would imagine you would find a tank in a lake....and have it be in such great condition??!!?? It makes you wonder what else might be in there, or any other lake..... The Loch Ness Monster might actually be real!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome !!

Desert Rat

That is incredibly sooooooo sweet!! What an outstanding piece of hostory that (for once) didn't go to waste or the scrapper!!!! Definitely a show stopper and an invaluable museum piece. I can't help viewing the story like the energizer bunny, reading it over and over and over........................... :drool:

nf6x

Feral Engineer
This is a really neat story. The author seems to have been at least as impressed by the dozer as the tank... not surprising, considering how hard it must have been to drag that tank through the mud!

JDToumanian

Hi Mark!
I noticed that story was published in the "Komatsu Times"... So I guess I can't fault them if it seems that too large a part of the article is dedicated to extolling the virtues of a Komatsu dozer...

I'm surprised the government didn't take it - Finders keepers?... Cool!

Jon

nf6x

Feral Engineer
JDToumanian said:
Hi Mark!
I noticed that story was published in the "Komatsu Times"... So I guess I can't fault them if it seems that too large a part of the article is dedicated to extolling the virtues of a Komatsu dozer...
Duh, I should have noticed that. :drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks