• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can a m725 be converted to a m715

ghtomrk

Hi guys. Found a local m725 that is in clean shape is it possile or worthwhile to convert it to a m715? For what I want, 4x4 offroad rig Id prefer the m715. Has 15k orig miles and mechanically good to go.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The chassis, powertrain, front clip and steering/instruments are the same. You will need to find a donor 715 for a cab and bed. You are right, the 725 is clumsy off road.

ghtomrk

This one has had the rear of the ambulance "bed" shortened to just over the rear axle. Waiting to hear back from the owner, he says hes moving and must sell so Ill find out how badly he really does.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You might think its clumsy, but I've had mine in some crazy areas. Get it and give it a shot first. I love mine for off-roading.

Barrman

I have seen Chris take his to some crazy places off road. Some of those places I really didn't want to follow in my M715.. Try it as is. Then see if you need to change it. Not many people get a truck with red valve coves and a porch.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw that one on the Jeeps for sale forum. Pretty interesting the way it was modified. Almost made me think the guy was trying to use a 5th-wheel-hitch with the ambulance.

If you convert, please post pics of the conversion. It would be pretty neat to see, I can't remember anyone else ever doing that....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks