• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Killer deal on m715 / M725 in Maine

sermis

Was going to post in the for sale but decided to put it here first.

Guy is Lincoln Marston 207/210-8292 in Gray Maine 04039. He is going to send me a list of what he has but from talking to him there is a lot. I called him and got a grill guard from him, $50.00. after a month and not getting it I called. Wife said he was on life support. About 2 weeks later he called and apologized for not sending it sooner, today, I got it. very straight just ugly tan. Any way he called today to make sure I got it and told me that due to health problems he is selling off his stash. Not sure what all he has but I think a M725 and parts trucks, M715 and parts trucks, sure wish I was not 2000 miles away would like a M715 to go with my M725. He said the price is for all, wants it gone in a package deal, $1,500 Be nice, he really sounds like he does not want to let it go but Health issued force it.

patch

In case anyone is interested, I'm only about 20 miles from him and can get photos (if he's willing) and can look 'em over for you. I'm not a 715 guy, 2 M37's and a deuce are enough for me, but have a digital camera and will help out however I can. Jon

sermis

Ok now, if someone works out a deal with him and there is a M715 left over I want it. I just don't have enought time or money to mess with them right now. 2000 miles away. From what he told me there are several trucks and parts trucks.

jfnemt1ff1

I talked to him today and said that he has 2 M725 to make one. along with extra parts. He also said that he knows were a M715 that needs work close to him. I told him that I would like to make a deal with him,He said that he is still thinkng if he should sell things going to talk it over with his wife. And will get back to me at end of week. I live in Michigan and will post extra parts on site if deal goes through.
John

khood5595

Thanks John for letting us know where they will be. I just bought a 725 and an needing a few items. If you'd like to email the list and pics to me I will definitely be needin some stuff. Here's a short list but not all: spotlight, complete light switch(3 way on the dash), complete light terminal box( firewall),Light fixtures( BO,Tail, directional) front and back,tow shackles and pins, and possibly winch. Thanks John we'll be lookin for them. address: khood5595@gmail.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks