• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help on my M725 - any locals with one of these?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am nearing complete of the necessary teardown of my M-725 ambulance, of the things that need replacement and repair, prior to putting it all back together again. I don't have too much experience at this, this is my first MV. Is there anyone out there in the Northern VA area that owns a M715 or M725, or has had experience with rebuilding one? I will be taking time off in the near future from work for a week, solely to work on this project, and would like to meet up with someone who has rebuilt a pile o crap like mine is, so that I don't do anything wrong.

Elwenil

I think Warwick is up in that area and has a 725. He pops in here on occasion, but frequents The Zone a lot more. He's the one that recently posted the pics of the white and OD M715.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, that's a nice rig! I'll give him a PM and see if he's game for getting together for a beer and discussion about the -715 series.

Elwenil

He's a great guy and knows his way around 715s pretty well, I think he has a few different trucks. I met him in person when he came down to pick up a few parts from me. There are a few others in the area up there too that he may know. I know there was one guy on The Zone before the crash in Leesburg, I think with a tan 715 with M211 axles under it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks