• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M75 APC Wanted

acrane

I'm looking for a reasonably priced M75 APC that is a candidate for restoration. Please reply or PM me if you have or know of one for sale.

Thanks,

Alan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SECO had about 40 of them with minor demil torch cuts. Been sitting 10 to 15 years or so. Search SECO on th web. they are in Augusta GA. Last asking price was $5000.

grey_ghost_03

Here are some pictures from our trip to SECO in Augusta, GA.
December 2003. They have allot of stuff we spent 2 days looking around.
There were around 40 M-75s there most would turnover, and we got one to start for like a second..

Attachments

grey_ghost_03

Most were complete with only minor demill cuts. All cuts are an easy fix, no structural cuts.
Not much rust, for the most part they all have good tracks and undercarriages. Every one we put batteries in turned over and one ran for like five seconds.
5,000 was a good deal but wile I was there in December 2003 my grandmother died and I never got back in to them. But I think I'm getting excited again Thanks!!
But you better hurry last time I talked to them they had like 4 or 5 left. They cut off the armor and use the undercarriage to make something called the WOOD TIGER. Total waste of History.
I have the manuals somewhere if you need more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks