• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

715 pics

odiegreen

thanks for all the comments.i cant take the credit on the fab work my friend matt at mince tire did all the work.hes one **** of a good fab man. he used he factory hangers in the front. the lights are all me. i used 5 buck flush mount lights from a trailer shop. i had to cut out the tie down loops in the gate to make room for the buckets.i drilled holes in the bottem of the gate for the wires.they work and look great.ive got stop turn and run lights on one bulb.

troop2865

Did you modify the stock front spring hangers to move them under the frame? Looks like the rear spring hangers are from Ruff Stuff - am I right? The truck looks great. I like the way the lights are mounted.

troop2865

Very nice. I moved my front springs under the frame for a Dana 60 out of a CUCV. I like the way you used the old mounts and moved them under. It looks much more original than my fabbed spring mounts. Great looking truck.

odiegreen

thanks troop. ive been haveing so mush fun driving it i havent done anything else to it.let me know if more pics will help with your project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks