• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jeep Similar to M715 Coming Out

jamesfrom180

I heard it was just a concept that was rolled out for Easter Jeep Fest. Rumors of the front clip to be offered in the performance catalog have not been shown true yet. The front clip is the only truely custom piece. Rest is all available on the market now. It has a Tj based bed but its foundation is the JK with the patriot diesel motor.

New Jeep concept sighted at Allpar Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep News

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont deleat, it will fade on its own, in the mean time it will generate some talk

txdodge43man

I heard it was just a concept that was rolled out for Easter Jeep Fest. Rumors of the front clip to be offered in the performance catalog have not been shown true yet. The front clip is the only truely custom piece. Rest is all available on the market now. It has a Tj based bed but its foundation is the JK with the patriot diesel motor.

I heard the same thing its got atlas 2 transfer case as well. Love the looks and would be great to have a production model but the cost im sure would be high

GoinNutts

Thanks! For new guys such as myself I have not seen it and am sure I am not alone. Kinda cooool lookin BUT not a fan of Chrysler.

It sucks when someone posts some ?'s or things of interest only to have someone slap you with "seen it" or "heard it" such that you feel you need to apologize. Don't delete it as I am sure plenty of people are just seeing it for the 1st time.
[thumbzup]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
For my part they can lose that rag top.....that's why I have hard top deuces....just asking for water and air leaks and morons with knives slitting the top.

If it is built by Chysler it will be under designed and overpiriced.

It will also be made mostly of plastic.

That being said it would be tough with a Hemi in it or a turbo diesel.

67_C-30

For my part they can lose that rag top.....that's why I have hard top deuces....just asking for water and air leaks and morons with knives slitting the top.

If it is built by Chysler it will be under designed and overpiriced.

It will also be made mostly of plastic.

That being said it would be tough with a Hemi in it or a turbo diesel.

All true, but it does have a turbodiesel in it!;)

3dAngus

They need to sell that to the public. I think it looks wicked awsome!
And I need a new reliable truck with a diesel for pulling my trailers.

Another thing weird is, I got M37 on my brain. Was just looking at all the classifieds.
Somehow I see a little bit of the ole Dodge M37 in there.

(Somebody's probably going to flame me over that one. LOL)

Last edited:

dragonwagon

Heres a few more " od " jeep/chrysler pics for you . None will make it to market i suspect . The Tan one is actually a Brute which you can buy , just not from chry .

Attachments

Last edited:

dragonwagon

Thought i had one of the Nukizer at a party but i cant find it . Due to my other sport iv got to know a handful of Gm and chry hot shots . They get to play with this stuff .

When Gm was coming out with the H3 i got to play with them a year before they were introduced , test mules were brought up here and we wheeled the crap out of them .

This pic is at my place .

Is it going to be produced or is it a concept vehicle? Can't they make it with enough bed to actuelly do something with. How about they come back out with the J4000 with a Cummins for power? I would buy a new truck if they did that. Otherwise, when the Dodge dies it's back to the '84 CUCV. JT out
I'm assuming that it's a concept and being tested in Utah this spring but from what I have read it could come into production. Better than a 50-50 chance according to the head of Chrysler. Dodge won't die JT! It will never happen .This is a picture of my 09 Dodge.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks