• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T34 and T55 pics

Toploader

Here are a few shots of the T34 and 2 T55 am2's. The T55s now have a new home. So does the MTLB.
At 6'2" and 300 lumberjack lbs :oops: those 55's were real comfy inside :lol: Hope you like the shots.

Ruts in the mud

Here comes a boom!

Right at yah!

Target:

Hope you enjoy them, I'll post some more soon.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, Looks like fun. My dad lives in patterson just down the road. I'd love to take some pics for the meseum here in texas next time i come for a visit?

Toploader

No problem Ken, just let me know. The T34 is usually down at Camp Roberts, but is up here for a bit for some work. Its going back in Oct for a battle.
The ranch is fun, but the coastal weather was hard on vehicles, ie salt air/fog. They develop rust overnight.
Limited on space in the valley now, but its hot and dry and has a nice shop. Kinda like the Africa Corp :lol:

M60A3tanker

hello mark, where is heavy metal restorations in turlock, i am in Los Banos, 35 miles away and havent heard of it, but then there is a lot of things i havent heard of locally. i use to spend a lot of time in M48A5 tanks & M60A3 tanks at camp roberts with company D 1/149 armor. Tanks, Jess

Toploader

Hey Jess, Sorry for the late reply.(Family health/Holidays) Its just south of Turlock off 99. I can pm you an adress if your ever on your way out there. Nice to hear that you were at Roberts! I have only been down there twice, just to the Meusum so far working on stuff.

Mark

M60A3tanker

Hey madddawg308, after scratching my head for a few minutes i figured it out, i guess i was in low gear.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great Shots thanks for posting them. Last Time I saw ones like that the turrets were being blown 200 feet in the air by our M1A1HC's. Of course there were lots of them in burning or burned out condition for the rest of the time spent there. Still alot of them in various vehicle graveyards in Kuwait and Iraq.

Can you tell us the history of these? Warsaw pact or South America? If you are going to a fight in them as you mentioned and you see an M1 of any variant back up as fast as you can or you will be toast.

It is great to see the WW II designed amphibian they came about from a Florida man that initially designed them for swamp rescue missions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks