• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back after 3 years

fisherman

OMG thats how long it's been since I've stopped by for a visit. I was wonderin I looked at the classifieds and was hoping to post an add for my M-715. I don't see how I'm supposed to go about starting a thread or placing an add. Any help is appreciated as I want to do this correct the first time. Lots to type and lots of pictures. Thank you.

fisherman

Thanks everyone, I'm going to get my 5 posts so I can list the truck in the classifieds. I would love to keep the truck but I don't use it and I have other priorities such as fishing. Also I have a 1966 cj-6 waiting in the wings to finish. I am not going to give the truck away. I spent over ten grand and thousands of hours restoring and building the truck. Hopefully somebody with deep pockets and a true love for a clean restored/modded truck will come along and fall in love with it.

wrecker

Thanks everyone, I'm going to get my 5 posts so I can list the truck in the classifieds. I would love to keep the truck but I don't use it and I have other priorities such as fishing. Also I have a 1966 cj-6 waiting in the wings to finish. I am not going to give the truck away. I spent over ten grand and thousands of hours restoring and building the truck. Hopefully somebody with deep pockets and a true love for a clean restored/modded truck will come along and fall in love with it.
I was wondering about how to post an ad myself. As far as the truck goes I have the true love yes, deep pockets no. Hate to see you sell it.

bcowanwheels

99% of m715 owners squeek when they walk !!!!!! You,ll never see 10k + just look at the other web site and it explains everything.. Good luck though hope it works out for you.

fisherman

Thanks Bob, I'll reply only because I need more posts to show my truck in the classifieds. Say whatever you want, You'll never find another truck like this one. I've turned down one offer for $11,800. Two offers of $12,500.00 and currently have an offer at $16,000, which I might take. I believe it is worth more. It will be advertised here and maybe Ebay. Don't you have something to go do for the next three years...

fisherman

Wrecker looks like your in the same boat with only 3 posts. I hope to get my add up in the next few days. I need a dry sunny day to photo shoot the truck. Where is Kaiserjeeps when you need him.

rollie715

Fisherman,
I hope you work out a good final deal for your M715.
Fishing with the family in your new future truck will be good.
As you can see, my post count isn't very high either. I do lurk once in awhile when there are M715 posts here, but it hasn't been that often.
Rollie

Last edited:

fisherman

Thanks Rollie, since Snohomish isn't too far from Bellingham maybe you could stop by? Are you ever down this way? I could always drive up too. Or we could meet in the middle for some parts swapping? Let me know what might work best for you. The brushguard only need to top tabs fabbed up. I think I have everything. If not I'll get what I need. They need to bent up for each install and then I just tap/thread to mount them. Talk to you soon.

fisherman

Anyone with 100 posts up for posting my truck? I don't want to break the forum rules. I figured of all places this would be a great place to put my truck on. Afterall there are more military truck enthusiasts here than anywhere else. More than likely I'll have spare parts too. Will have to post them elsewhere. Thanks everyone.

bcowanwheels

Best place to sell it is ebay & CRAIGS LIST thats the biggest exposure you,ll get. Jmo and hope it works out for ya. I told alot of folk about you to help for what its worth.
Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks