• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you had your druthers for an engine swap....

5quarter

knowing the life of the "OL Tornado" is limited i am planning to repower the m715 with a 6 cylinder diesel. is there a civilian engine that will mate with the jeep trans directly ? i know there are trans adaptors too but imm lookin a year out for this change so maybe i can stumble over an engine somewhere. or i can trade off this N.O.S mutt engine for one.

thanx in advance

sermis

I don't know of an exact swap. The 6bt will require lifting or spring over, 4bt will drop in with adaptor and mounts. 6.2 or 6.5 cheep.

go over to www.m715zone.com for lots of info on the v5/4 trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks