• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Its a vacuum what???

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks almost like a power brake unit. There looks like a similar type of "j" tube and valve, like on the air-pak of a deuce, on the side. Mavbe it's a device to allow the vehicle to tow a Hyd/air brake equipped trailer.

EastCoastKaiser

You've got the Drivers Ed version with a seperate brake setup on the passenger side for the instructor! Very rare find indeed : )

Sorry, no idea, but it sounded good.

5quarter

after digging out 30 some years of dried mud this contraption tee's into the brake switch tee. so some one had put power brakes on this. i havent had this on the road yet, im still huntin down a bronco drag link and some flare hoses for the saginaw steering box and pump. I started the engine yesterday and she purrs like a Kitten after the smoke cloud cleared from residual oil in the once dormant cylinders :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks