• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest additions to the family

EastCoastKaiser

I bought these without inspecting them. So just going off the pictures I figured the M725 would be all hacked up since it was used as a work truck for a marble and slate company. So I toyed around with turning it into a camper or just unloading it. I figured I'd restore the M715.
After seeing them for real, I couldn't believe how clean the M725 was. There's just no rust at all on the thing and its not been tinkered with too much. The front lights were swapped out and that's about it. Still has the surgical light, ventilation, etc., all hooked up. So now I'm tempted to restore it as an ambulance. It needs some engine parts but those can be transfered from the M715. So its looking like the 715 will become a donor vehicle and I'll keep the 725. I won't have them home until the first week in Nov so I've got time to think about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks