• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Newbie

67Beast

Brushguards can be found at Vintage Powerwagons in Iowa and they also make a weld together replacement tailgate. Bob Cowen over on the m715zone.com also makes a replacement tailgate. Non of the replacement tailgates will have the Jeep stamped into them though. And there is no source for original tailgates except to pull one in decent shape off another truck. Most all the info you could ever want on a M715 can be found over at the www.m715zone.com There was a server crash over there so most everything is working of a temp message board right now.

5quarter

Welcome aboard... i hope your shop is heated cuz your gonna be a while fillin abandoned holes i just installed power steering in mine so if you need some info... i took the long road home on that project :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks