• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 spotted today on Austins toll road

86m1028

I spotted a really nice looking M715 today on the toll road that goes around Austin Tx today just before 4pm.

Is it anybody's on here ?

Great looking trucks, specs please.

Barrman

Nope, wasn't me. I did drive it Saturday, but no closer than 45 miles from the toll road. Kwai didn't have his out playing that far from home as far as I know either.

reloader64

Quite a few of us around Austin and suburbs. Lone Star MVPA meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Camp Mabry. We'd love to have you come out and meet us.

Scott

Sgrepair

I am pretty pleased with it all in all, and i think it may be a case of a blind hog finding an acorn! It is mechanically solid as a rock, still has the 230, 24v, Braden winch. It made it to Ft Hood and back to pick up the 101a1 trailer i got from GL without a glitch. If/when it gets something less than 100 around here, I'd like to repaint the both of them, but it does not look like that will be any time soon in this drought!!!!

Barrman

Nice looking truck. I had the 1009 in Bastrop today.

As mentioned above. Come to a LSMVPA meeting at Mabry. Look into the Rally in Bryan for November as well. There have been at least 2 M715's at each Rally so far.

bmac6026

I think this was the truck on a car hauler going thru Houston a couple of weekends back and I pulled up next to him to try to take a picture but couldn't.
It looked real clean ,a very nice 715!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks