• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M715. a bunch of pics...that come up now!!!

spicergear

My big 715, aka 'Velvet,' arrived stock with a blown motor. I slapped in a 3053A and a 305 small block Chevy so I wouldn't have to drag it around with the tractor anymore. It got the channel bumper and deuce-Garwood 10K winch stuffed in it (set up on a hydraulic motor), then lockers for the D60 and D70, lockouts and a set of chains. After that she got a 427TD big block Chevy, power brakes, 37x13x16 Bogger, then 1100x16 XL's, NP205 with Muncie PTO, then a deuce-Garwood 10K winch under the bed behind the rear axle. After that and the :banghead: and wanting to :boxer: with the Rockwell hardware...they went in with 1100x20 Goodyear Xtra Grips (42" tall) on older single style deuce wheels. That led to a look that was good, but slightly skinny tired from certain views so a lump of change was dropped on 395/85R20 XML's on :banghead: beadlocks. Now it's got ground clearance out the whazoo!!!

This is Velvet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks