• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new tires on the beach.

KsM715

:shock::)Nice, almost looks like the truck from Point Break

You guys are killing me, mine sits in the exact same shape it was when I bought it 3 years ago.

The M715 was one of the best things about that movie! Btw, still have a scar on my shin from trying to learn to surf at the beach where they filmed alot of the scenes for that movie... I went with friends, and when we pull up only thing i catching my eye is all the big nasty looking rocks in the water and along the beach... and then i hear "D*#n, never saw swells this big here before"... and it was all downhill from there...

A

A/C Cages

Just dont let a Volusia County Lifeguard drive that, they already drove over 3 people this year in their F150s. Yes Lifegurads ran people over. lol

Thats a sweet ride!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks