• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you know what this is for?

MrAugust

hi its the old August ...

can any one tell me what these are on my M715... iv been talking to people re gun racks and drawn a blank as my Kaiser guy hasnt seen any of these things b4.. i use it for my base ball bat n to hang stuff on... but what are they, my jeep is ex seebees or marines so the data plate history says.... please point me in right direction...im suspecting it was a sniper teams truck at some point?

Attachments

EastCoastKaiser

RE: Re: RE: Do you know what this is for?

If my perspective is right that would be on the passenger side, yes? The rifle rack for the driver would be on the drivers side behind the seat. The other rifle mount goes on the dash on the passenger side of the tranny hump. The fire extinguisher should be on the drivers side seat back. The only thing that should be on the passenger side is the decontamination unit but again thats usually on the seat. They left the back of the cab open because you strap your windows to the back of the cab. So what you have is most likely not M715 specific but something that was added on in the field. If you haven't done so already, post it at the m715zone. If its a common mod your sure to find someone there that's seen it.

MrAugust

RE: Re: RE: Do you know what this is for?

yes you got it, passanger side, all the other bits are there part from decon tam... i will try m715 zone, the other 2 kiasers my mates own dont have them, but theres are both air force ware aS MINE WAS SEEBEES OR MARINE'S so i wanderd if it was a sniper team, theres a gun rack behind the drivers seat but no others. so we shall see, im going to try m Remington 700 in it when i comes, thanks guys....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks