• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Webpage update... Need your help....

tankdriver

I have added a new item on the page, it is "Specifications". I took a 1944 dated TM 9-710 and used the information from there.

I used drawings out of the manual to show each model. I'd like to use modern restored photos there, but I'm no hellp there, I mean it is call Junk-halftracks for a reason....

If you have a M2, M2A1, M3, M3a1, M4, M4a1 please send me a photo of it. Please look at the page and kinda do the same shot. No canvas, smiple background I can curt out, just a good photo of your vehicle.

I have future plans to ad other things. And with your help, I plan to make this the best page on halftracks on the web.

Also I still need more before and after shots....

One more thing.... If you see something incorrect, or if there is a problem with anything.... PLEASE let me know. I do not want to post any thing not correct.

Thanks for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks