• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels M715 find....

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys came across a complete m715 yesterday,Truck seems to be very complete.Cab is very rusty,so I will be looking for a cab.And so is the core support,The rest of the truck seems to be surface rust.Dont know if the motor is locked up,The guy said it was turning over.It has been sitting for about 6 years since the guy bought.I have to finish the hmmwv before I start on this project.Heres some pics.

Attachments

rudedog

good luck with the cab hunt but all of the lower cab parts are the same as a Cherokee or a j10 and can be found aftermarket I rebuilt mine myself and made my own rockers and floor panels

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The tailgate is the hard part to find, most of the other stuff is out there. Check the 715zone for help.

bcowanwheels

I have a repro tail gate ! Also the truck looks like it was moded for a snow plow use hence all the rust. Dont try to make it perfect just a good driver imo. Finding a cab worth having is going to be very tough and pricey......
Bob

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
DangerRanger,my sons jeep with chevy 350,turbo 400 trans,and Rockwells.MadDawg ,It seems like I always have my work cut k cut out for me...

M715VFD405

Nice looking truck there is alot of cancer on it but its fixable. Head over to the Zone there are a few guys parting out trucks atm and I think a couple have complete cabs up for grabs still. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks