• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cab details on m715

MrAugust

whats stuck in your cab... like the dash plates and warning plates? data plates and what else? its for reserch on mine.....

Twodogs

Left side of steering column: Good Driver sticker. These were placed anywhere.
Above steering column: Kaiser warranty sticker
Across dash under windshield: (Stencil) MAX SPEED 30
Data plates are to the right of the instrument panel. Standard configuration for truck, M-715, w/o w.
Stencil on glove compartment door: TP For tire pressure of course.
F 25 MAX 45
R 45

This is from memory. I'd get a picture for you, but it's p*ssing down with rain.

MrAugust

kool il keep looking.. got the warenty but need new one as mines cracking... if u know ware to look at a copy can get one made.. iv got the good driver one.. and data plates etc.. and bu batt box.. is a battery wire up warning......

ida34

Dave, I may have a proper A1 handgrip if you want it so your rifle is correct. I could not see if you had the proper butt stock but I may have one also. Only an old armorer would notice the difference.

67Beast

Yep, I know that the gun is not right. It is made up of several pieces of inexpensive airsoft guns to make one that looks close and is still full auto. I have under $100 into it and it looks fairly decent for plastic. Right now though I'm collecting up the pieces to build a full metal airsoft M16 in a Vietnam era config. When done it will shoot at around 400fps on full auto. The airsoft guns are great accessories for the MV's because they are cheaper than real ones and you don't have to worry about anyone messing with them. There is a comapny that makes a great cheap sring shot M16 airsoft that can be bought on ebay most times for around $12. It looks great and is so close to a real one that a real M16 mag fits into the reciever.

the Cheap $12 gun in my deuce.

and a better shot of the full auto electric gun in the M715

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks