• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have a bed problem.

I have a 1977 Jeep J10 with the 360 AMC and the 4 speed. I got it from my mom, who got it from her grandfather. (family vehicle) It's all original but there in lies the problem. It was driven for most of it's life in Montana and the bed is starting to rust out in places. Not to mention the big broadside dent on the driver's side, just past the cab. My question is, would an M715 bed fit on the frame without major modifications to both?? And if so, does anybody know where I can find one in or close to southern california?? I would like to get this thing fixed up and working well. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! auaauaauaaua

osut362

the tool box on the front of the bed may hang down too low to clear the j frame. the tool box goes all the way across under the bed....al
i guess you could cut part of the tool box out.

jeeperguy

The bed in the pic is like a Willys pick up bed. I know the 60's and early 70's j trucks could be had with these beds. Not sure about Cali. but here in Wyoming I know where some are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks