• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

approx value on a 74 jeep kaiser

100acre

Can anyone give me an approx value on a 74 jeep kaiser M715? I realize coondition is important but I've not seen it extensivly and was looking for a bottom line I guess .Thanks

Last edited:

100acre

What year's were they manufactured? it does'nt have a cover. I only saw a small picture on his camera and it was loaded on a flatbed. It does'nt have a title but it will according to him before he sells it. Im just looking for base estimates to throw his way. He did say his buddy saw something under the hood dated 1974...sorry I know that's not very helpful.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
There is a VIN list on the 715 zone. Only one truck is listed in 1970. None any higher. I thought they were only made from 67-69.

91W350

Rust damage is everything on a 715. Tailgates are very difficult to find. They are pretty tough, engine trouble killed most of them. Glen

Fishtail

M715's prone to rusting in rockers, cowl drains (hidden behind fenders), and battery box bottoms and floors thereof.

If you got rust in those places, I'd say $1000 tops even if it ran good.

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks