• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello All

New member from Canada and this is my first attempt at a post. Sorry no pictures yet but once I get it figured out you'll get them
We have 17 vehiicles in our museum in Niagara on the Lake inc M113A3/Lynx C&R/M113fitter/Abbott/Ferret/2 BrenGun Carriers/a number of CDN trucks/M38s/M151A2/Iltis(factory proto)/Harley/BSA/Army fire truck and are currently negotiating an M543 CDN version as our prime mover. Most are runners or in process. As you all know parts are a priority and next to impossible to get for some vehicles.( Thanks 9-11) We end up begging/borrowing/or taking anything that might fall off the back of a truck. In the 80's we were offered anything the US was dumping inc all paper. We had to pay for transportation only. Had to turn down as the museum was in the small Niagara Falls Armoury with no area for storage. We are mostly volunteers and are almost all Ex-mililtary. We display at the Russel Air Show in June, and even had to tow the Memphis Belle with our Lynx when she got stuck on the dirt runway. Anyhow that's it for now. If you can help with M113 parts or help in general or just want to gab I am at craigsmith@sympatico.ca. annnd will try to respond ASAP[/list][/list]

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome and thanks for the post. Next time I am in Niagra Falls I will try to get across and visit. You will find this site very interesting, helpful, and a pleasure to visit.

God bless Canada too

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!!! This is a great site with a lot of helpful people!

I'd love to see your stuff, yo should post a photo album.

:beer:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Lincoln. Welcome to SS. We are always glad to have some more brothers from north of the border. I too would love to see some pics of your museum collection.

M60A3tanker

welcome to SS,
I'am a new member myself with volunteer background at the eagle field museum located in Dos Palos,California this was a WWII army air corps base part of the 13'th AAF training detachment, now it is a museum and they have a fly in the second weekend in june every year, always at least 2 or 3 B 25's fly in. here is there web sites.
www.eaglefield.org & www.eaglefield.net check them out when you get a chance. it is always a lot of fun.

Tanks, Jess

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks