• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for 9.00x16 or 11.00x16 tires

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, looking to find a good deal on a set of 9.00x16 tires for my M725 ambulance, or a set of the 11.00x16 tires that have been surplused out recently. Money's tight - always is - and looking for a good buy. Anyone recommend someone who has a set?

PHIZLAN

YOU CAN TRY CHECKING OUT A PLACE UP IN WISCONSIN, www.alfaheaven.com HE HAS VERY CHEAP PRICES ON HIS TIRES. THERE IS A SECTION ON HIS WEB PAGE THAT HAS TIRES. HE SHOWS PICTURES OF MOST OF THE ONES HE HAS FOR SALE. I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE FAIR AND A GOOD DEAL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks