• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The new paint job is finally finished, looks good though!

overland

Outstanding job! Great attention to detail- very professional.

What paint did you use?
Theres a guy on ebay (HotRod paints) selling two gallons of O.D. Green ready to spray right out of the can for $110.00 with free shipping and no haz mat fee, making it a really great deal, pour it in your gun and start spraying, hardner and reducer all ready added.
you have to spell out....Olive Drab Paint ....in ebays search engine, if you put in O.D. Green it doesnt come up? I bought 3 gallons because I did the inside of the bed and the cab interior, plus I have a metal hard top!

overland

Ok... well... now that it's all done my wife decides she wants a Class C Motorhome so I just listed the truck on ebay under Jeep M715.
I was going to put a camper on this truck but wifey says she won't ride in it
She has been a really good wife, can I blame her if she wants a toilet and shower? Maybe I will buy a motorhome and then convert it to 4 wheel drive! anyway, here's the final pictures of the truck! thought I would share them before it's gone!

overland

Well, thats too bad, now you need to get an M109.....then you can have 6x6!!!:beer:
I really wanted an M109 with the shop van box in the beginning but I also saw one that was bobbed and it had a huge truck camper in the bed, another thought I had was to measure the bed length of a stock M109 6x6 and then find a 5th wheel trailer that size, remove it from the trailer frame and mount it in the 109 bed. it would be like a extended cab over camper!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks