• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brought another one home

troop2865

I am always looking for parts and I ran across one with no engine or transmission. The guy had a nice divirced NP205 and had installed a Dana 44 and 14 bolt out of a 3/4 ton Chevy (4:10 gears). The body looked good and I wanted some parts so I bought it and decided to part it. I really wanted to keep it for another project, but that wasn't going to fly with my better half. Here are the pictures.

I still have a bed and tailgate, transfer case, axles, frame, and some miscelaneous items for sale.

troop2865

The guy put the axles in and welded mounts under the frame at standard Chevy width. I haven't quite figured out what springs they are. I would guess GM, but they look a bit short to me. I have been selling parts off of it. I still have quite a bit. The frame and axles would actually be a good set up for someone that wanted to run 3/4 ton GM axles with a lift and 4:10 gears. Probably be good for a 4bt diesel swap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks