• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finished power steering!

DocKill

Just a quick update... I finished the power steering install! The difference is amazing! Thanks for all the help from the board!!

Barrman

Just get a FSJ box and pitman arm. They bolt right on. Getting the pump that goes with the box is a plus. But, any "canned ham" style pump will work. Make sure you get the right hose/pump combination. It will either be o-ring or compression style for the pressure line at the back of the pump. You can change out the back of the pump in a few minutes.

DocKill

Sorry for the long delay guys....been out of town. As soon as the weather improves, I'll get some pics posted!! by the way. I've a spare pitman arm if anybody needs one. I used a Jeep Grand Cherokee steering box, and a pump from a older model chevy to fit the motor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks