• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

official M715 picture thread

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a call the other day from a buddy I know who bought a whole lot of military pickups, most of them CUCVs. There was one lone M715 in there, and after talking with him, he's going to save it for me until I can buy it to turn it into an offroad trail truck. Solid body, no engine, typical missing parts and bubbafications. But it will be cheap and a good start for a resto-mod.

I always liked the military Gladiators, since before I owned my Gumby M725 (search for more pics). Thought, in respect of those first-of-the-5/4-ton-trucks and those who like them, we have a thread with all your favorite pics of the M715 series trucks, regardless of if you own them or not. Of course, if you own one, all the better!

Some of my favorite pics I have saved from over the years, not mine nor did I take these pics. But I like them nonetheless....

Attachments

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Custom 6x6 M715 that was built and shown off on one of the other sites. It is a true 6x6, took a lot of fabrication and modding of the stock axles to make it work, the suspension works much like a deuce does.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few of my old M725 that I had from 2004-2008. Tony Casey bought it, and it's still for sale on his website in NC. Wish I finished it, but it doesn't have too much more to get done.

Attachments

bcowanwheels

heres one of mine, all original except for the rims,tires, power lock front, detroit locker rear, split master cylinder, h/d channel front bumper, under dash heater and custom top, n.o.s. t-case, trans and engine, power steering with hydro assist/return line filter, kevlar brake shoes, 12 volt conversion, lock out ft. hubs & civy bucket seats. its got almost 50 k miles on it by me. I,ve had this almost 20 yrs.
the blue peterbilt in the back ground i put a million five miles on it !

Attachments

Last edited:

67Beast

Pics of mine. Restoration started in the fall of 2004 and finished up spring of 2005. Also one of the pics is from Dayton last year where it won a gold medal.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a unique one. Guy wanted a M715 that had a rusted out cab fixed up, but made to haul more people. Uses a M715 frame, front clip and half the rear pickup bed, but replaced the cab with most of a Wagoneer cab. Very cool....

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sam, the one I had sold to a gent in NC is still at his place and still in the same condition I sold it to him in 2008. He's got it for sale now as well, so if you want info on the truck, let me know. Would like to see it eventually get to a good home that will finish it up.

Some more M715s, including restored examples and offroad mods.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks