• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More tracks delivered

This our next shipment from Ottawa inc Abbot &/M113 fitter and they had room to toss on an M-38. Pics suck because of snow and darkness approaching. Going to work on them in the morning. First to pull floor plates and battery up Abbott turret. Abbott and fitter running A-1. Take better photos tomorrow. If any special pic you want just ask
Smith out

Attachments

SierraHotel

Do you remotely think that BATF would permit armor, or as those across the pond call it – armour, to be sold or transferred to a man that uses an Avatar of a mad cat shooting an automatic weapon with a nuclear holocaust in the background? :shock:

Personally, I like the cat Avatar :lol: , but I do not believe the BATF have a sense of humor…that they know of.

devilman96

Silly American... Didnt you know "we the people" really meant the country / government that was being created, not the actual country and the "people" in it!!!!

ida34

Go to profile at the top of a forum thread and change things around from there. The avatar needs to be changed to a real low resolution if you use a picture. The signature is the brag list you speak of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks