• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M114 (modified)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a nice APC. Lots of updates, I see!

Oh, my dreams of owning a tracked vehicle. I will never make enough to realize my dreams...

wgtactical

Maddawg, If you seen the build progress on the M2HB board, then you know it was no cherry when I got it. But I saw potetial in it. There are several LE agencies interested in our "shuttle service" when the need arises for dealing with their barricaded customers. That is the reason for the LE equipment. BTW, I like your quote 8)

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could you post a pic of when you got it originally? The M2HB link no longer works and I understand the this vehicle was a mess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks