• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Added a M715 W/W to the fleet.

Cam Morehead

I guess I need to update my signature..... Dad bought a M715 W/W this week and we got it home today.... He got a cherry 416 trailer also. We loaded parts for hours today.... engines, exhausts, tires, wheels, generators, transmissions, transfer case, gas tank, etc.... Still need to go back and get the troop seats and radio. Hope the pics show up... Note the M151 parts too.... he just can't get enough..... ha ha ha.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

saddamsnightmare

September 3rd, 2012.

Cam Morehead:

What barn did you pull that out of...? One of my favorite trucks and it looks like it has all the options. Just be aware that if you have the 100 Amp generator, you will want to watch it as it tends to overload the bearings, particularly on the water pump....Don't ask how I know, it's from experience. Still one of the best Jeep trucks built, a favorite right behind my Unimog and my old Kaiser Jeep Deuce (regrettably sold in Texas).:D

Take good care of the truck and you should be very happy with it if you don't abuse it.;)

M715VFD405

Nice job!!! That's a good looking M715 make sure you stop in over at the M715zone.com they have loads of info for your new jeep. Also do you have a M151 too or just getting parts? and is it an A1 or A2?

Cam Morehead

The truck was in his yard. The parts were in a building and inside a trailer. It is like Disneyland in the building..... "New Old Stock" stuff just packed in boxes.... And yes, dad owns a M151-A2 radio jeep. We will be taking care of this one.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never can have enough stuff. :-D

Great looking truck. Congrats

Cam Morehead

Very, very nice and congratulations. Glad that the truck has gone to someone who appreciates it.
It sat for 3 years..... full of trash in the bed.... Dad and I rebuilt the distributor on the bed of the truck and stuck a fuel pump on..... Drove it home.... loaded for bear! I love old Military Vehicles.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks