• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M114 and Ferret pics

bradyracing

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/bradyracing[/url]
These are a few pictures of vehicles I'm working on. A friend of mine pays me to wrench on them and put new projects together. He owns the military vehicles, I own the Ford/Cummins. I own a M135 and a M151. I have to say, that armour is fun to drive and shoot from. Would like to talk to a M114 mechanic from Nam about a few things, if there is one out there.

Cheek

[color=blue>Here's]
While I'm at it, does anybody know what that German Looking Gizmo is?[/color]

[color=#0000ff>I]

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#0000ff>[/color]

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#0000ff>Bye!

bradyracing

Those tubes are for smoke grenades. If you get in trouble, you can hit a button and set them off and give you a smoke screen to get out of Dodge......I also saw some a month ago on a British Centurion main battle tank. It may be just a British thing, but I don't know.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks