• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Coil

Knottofs

Replaced the Distributor "Which worked" With a newly rebuilt one. Now im not getting any spark. 24.7 Volts are going to the coil at its + side. How do i check and see if the right amount of power is leaving the coil? Also, then put old Distributor back in , and now im now getting any spark out of it. Any way to check the coil? Any Ideas, would be much appreciated.

P.S. sorry about my last post, I have no idea why i was calling it a Carb.Thanks, NateO

chimesickle

Yes, I have had a half dozen of those Chinese coils. If you leave the ignition on and forget about it, it will kill the batteries and coil. This happens when I stall it, or I am just working on it and forget. If it is hot out, the coil will start to fail. Maybe part of my problem is that the distributor isnt vented correctly, I need to replace some vacuum lines

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks