• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stolen 725

pryorfire48

My cousin had several Toyota land cruisers and a jeep 725 stolen this past week. he land cruisers have been found but the 725 remains missing. It was not running but fairly complete. It was seen in Pensacola Oklahoma last week. It is believed that when a neighbor filed for bankruptcy and skipped town they grabbed everything they could and sold it for scrap.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems to me, bankruptcy or not, when you steal a man's car, that's called grand theft auto. Hope they get the bast**d who took it and lock him up for a while.

Check all the local scrapyards, up to 50 miles away. Get info, get names, and tell the scrapyard's that they have to cooperate with law enforcement requests else they will be complicit in the crime.

And I recommend buying a couple things for your home. A good dog that is big, and very protective. Also, several guns, that are also big and very protective. Maybe a security camera pointed at your stuff you don't want stolen in the future.

Also, friends in the Mafia are good to have, pay them the protection money they ask for. It's amazing what, ahem, tips they can track down if one of their "protected" gets robbed. OKAY, I'm just kidding about this last part! There's no Mafia in Oklahoma.

bcowanwheels

Look at all the scrap yards. The lousey economey has filled all the jails with thieves And its just getting started !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

gerrykan

How about pictures or at least a better description. Color, markings, etc.
Anything unique about it that would make it easy to identify?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks