• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone with a less than squeaky clean background?

treysoucie

Curious what are grounds for denial. I have a differed felony on my record and I'm curious if things like DUI/theft/assult/POM (possession of marjiuana) felonies or differed can stop my EUC from clearing? A friend of mine says that they are just making sure your not a "terrorist" "people smuggler" etc.. Has anyone here been denied of got through with a felony or differed felony? I realize this might make people uncomfortable but people make mistakes.

glassk

Your Parole officer may have the number,

The 2008 DLA form 1822 list these,

3. Neither the applicant, corporate officers, directors or partners is:
A. The subject of an indictment for or has been convicted of violating any of the U.S. Criminal statutes enumerated in 22
CFR 120.27 since the effective date of the Arms Export Control Act, Public Law 94-329, 90 Stat. 729 (June 30, 1976) ; or
B. Ineligible to contract with, or to receive, a license or other approval from any agency of the U.S. Government.

Actually the question raises a RED Flag, so just a heads up ,
[h=1]Lists To Check[/h]http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm

see if you are on any

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For other DLA Disposition Services related problems, contact the DLA Customer Interaction Center (CIC) at 1-877-DLA-CALL (1-877-352-2255 or DSN 661-7766 or email DLAContactCenter@dla.mil
• Questions on what RTD and ETID roles you need when you register in AMPS or how to access the portal
• Questions on navigating through the ETID and RTD sites
• Need status of requisitions and equipment turn-in requests
• Questions on disposition Services policies and procedures

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with the above posts.

Chances are you will be okay.

Something I recommend to almost everyone. If you are going to buy any items that require an EUC, plan ahead. Start with buying a cheap item that requires an EUC and submit the paperwork. See if anything delays it. And then you are in the system. Your next EUC purchase "should" be quicker, but that isn't guaranteed.

It really sucks buying a big ticket item, paying for it and then waiting for the paperwork to clear.

My first purchase was a Deuce and the paperwork took 6 months (years ago). I ended up buying 5 others while waiting.........aua. They all cleared at the same time. That was when you paid after the paperwork cleared.

treysoucie

Your Parole officer may have the number,

The 2008 DLA form 1822 list these,

3. Neither the applicant, corporate officers, directors or partners is:
A. The subject of an indictment for or has been convicted of violating any of the U.S. Criminal statutes enumerated in 22
CFR 120.27 since the effective date of the Arms Export Control Act, Public Law 94-329, 90 Stat. 729 (June 30, 1976) ; or
B. Ineligible to contract with, or to receive, a license or other approval from any agency of the U.S. Government.

Actually the question raises a RED Flag, so just a heads up ,
Lists To Check

http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm

see if you are on any

parole officer? I don't have one of those and never did. Ill check te list though

3dAngus

DUI would require a further look. A call to them would help. Ask if you can assist in any way.

I'm sure there are several people out there with a DUI that has purchased a MV before.

The question is, will a further look into your background produce anything else. Call.

I am not sure if it will apply in this case, but while recruitering for the Armed Forces I learned that for for government service, any charge, unless it is completely dismissed (no letter apologizing, community service, deferrment, etc) it is considered an other than adverse disposition and it is still considered a guilty verdict. Not sure if that will apply to purchasing anything from the Gov..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks