• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greater Houston-area Events

m715mike

Bump...

See everyone for breakfast tomorrow morning at 8am.

Magnolia Diner
19784 Highway 105
Montgomery, TX 77356

I will get there early and commandeer a section of parking lot in front of the Mexican food restaurant. My cell number is (936) 672-6943 if needed.

-Michael

shadowdd

Sorry I missed it!! Looks like it will be a few weeks
before I can even get up in the truck.... Plus we are going on vacation for a couple of weeks.

Hopefully we can schedule another one when I can walk!!

Bryan

m715mike

Photos from Breakfast in Montgomery August 9, 2014

shadowdd - We'll see you next time. Get that knee mended and have a great time on vacation!

Was great meeting you all. I'll bring the wife to the next one. She's now realized why I was looking at Deuces. Lol
Aldixie - Ha, you got busted! LOL. Did you stop and look at the truck for sale on your way home?

Here are a few more pictures from breakfast this morning. It was a great looking line-up of MVs and a good bunch of guys! We had 5 Deuces in total (one of which is an A3).

Group.jpgjeb2012.jpgwaterguy.jpgTAMU86.jpgm715mike.jpganjay22.jpg

Aldixie

shadowdd - We'll see you next time. Get that knee mended and have a great time on vacation!

Aldixie - Ha, you got busted! LOL. Did you stop and look at the truck for sale on your way home?

Here are a few more pictures from breakfast this morning. It was a great looking line-up of MVs and a good bunch of guys! We had 5 Deuces in total (one of which is an A3).

View attachment 508514View attachment 508512View attachment 508509View attachment 508510View attachment 508511View attachment 508513
Haven't had a chance yet. Got in and it's persisting down, not good weather to look at a vehicle.

anjay22

Once again a good time, but when it gets cooler we need to have a longer get together. Maybe at someones place to camp out or off road someplace or do both. That would be great. On the other hand on the way home, on a back road, the passenger side outer bearing decided to go out and luckily my wheel stayed on. I could not get it fixed because no one carried the part I needed but it should be in tomorrow at noon and hopefully I can get her home. That was my day.

m715mike

Once again a good time, but when it gets cooler we need to have a longer get together. Maybe at someones place to camp out or off road someplace or do both. That would be great. On the other hand on the way home, on a back road, the passenger side outer bearing decided to go out and luckily my wheel stayed on. I could not get it fixed because no one carried the part I needed but it should be in tomorrow at noon and hopefully I can get her home. That was my day.
Did you make it home? Did your truck make it home?

anjay22

No, she didnt make it home. I have parts that should be here at noon tomorrow. I just finished tearing her down to put her back together tomorrow and down the road I go. Its in a good area and off a major road. I really cant do anything else and hope no one gets stupid. I disconnected power to the fuel pump and locked the doors. I will cross my fingers to hope that she doesn't get molested.

Aldixie

View attachment 508514View attachment 508512View attachment 508509View attachment 508510View attachment 508511View attachment 508513
Well I checked out that Deuce that my friend saw. It looks like a M275 tractor, it has a 5th wheel on the back.

shadowdd

I would be game if we could do it after the 24th.... I have a two week work trip that I just booked so I guess just let me know when y'all decided if we are all going to try and meet. I would love to finally meet everyone.

Thanks, Bryan

m715mike

October is perfect to meet again. So when is a good time?

Well, the weather is great, but unfortunately my availability this month isn't! Looks like I will be working this weekend and next and then having a birthday party for my son the following weekend.

I'll keep an eye on this thread as you firm-up plans. If I can't make it this month, I'll see y'all next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks