• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redball/Gypsy Company Wedding W/Military Vehicles

August 23, 2014 O630-1830hrs

Hello all,
Wanted to share a very special event with all of you. Two of my very dear friends, Steve and Anna Rudowsky were married this morning in Hasbrook Heights, NJ. For those of you who do not know them, they are upstanding troops. And I have the privilege of telling everyone, that they actually met in my MKT(Mobile Kitchen Trailer) at the MTA April MV Show in 2011. They have been to all the big MV shows on the East Coast ever since, and for that we are thankful. Both are always cooking in the MKT, helping out fellow club members, or hosting something.

Today they pulled off an event that was nearly perfect. And it was there wish to include Military Vehicles in the wedding. Instead of limo's the wedding party used 8 Military Vehicles to get to the church and the reception hall. These included 2 M-37's, 1 M-35A2 w/w, 2 CUCV's, 1 M925, and 1 M923A2. Steve's Bride, Anna who looked beautiful was delivered to the church in Steve's freshly restored M-37(I think it is a 1951,52, or 53). The rest of the vehicles were parked on the street on the side of the church. After a wonderful service and ceremony, Mr. and Mrs. Steve and Anna Rudowsky came out and we all loaded into the vehicles for the convoy ride to the reception. Really a nice touch, and tribute to our veterans, past and present. The whole way, people were beeping their horns, waving, and just watching us all drive through town. Needless to say, once we arrived at our destination, no vehicle was valet parked! What a great time we had partying all day! Thanks Steve, Anna, and both of your wonderful families, it was a day we will not soon forget. But in true Gypsy Company form, we were not done yet. After getting both families safely loaded back into their cars and safely on there way home, we decided to join Steve and Anna in another convoy to the Whiskey Café Sat. Car Cruise and Show. We all displayed our MV's there for about 2 hours or so, and they received tons of attention from the crowd. Anybody from the wedding or car show that has pics or comments to add, feel free to add them. See you all at the Redball Gilbert MV Show on Sept 19 and 20. Thanks again all!!!

MV Wedding Pics

Anybody want to share pics of the day, post them up. I will get mine off my phone ASAP. Thanks.

John

Attachments

Last edited:

CommoChief

Anna and Steve,

Congrats on your marriage. What an awesome way to celebrate your
love for each other and for your hobby. We are the owners of the MKT
that John said you met in, so that's pretty cool as well.

Hope to meet you at Gilbert. Again, Congratulations.

Bill

Bill and Kyle,
Thanks for remembering that Steve and Anna actually met in your MKT! Thanks also for posting, looking forward to seeing you both at Gilbert this year. I will be dragging my MKT there with the M925, arriving to set up Fort Gypsy on Wed the 17th. You guys camping out this year? Talk to you soon, thanks again Bill.

John *

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John,

We are planning on camping this year. We might be convoying down to the show with some guys from Buffalo, could be a total of 4 trucks, still working out the details. We would like to show Wed and help setup this year. Who do we contact to help and Whats the membership cost for Redball? Thank you.

Kyle

Art,
Thanks for posting, you took some nice pictures. Glad you took a shot at the car show, I did not take any there. Too busy talking Green Iron. That was a great time, lots of good memories!

John

GIJoeGirl

Steve and Anna,
Thx for having us be part of your wedding. Loved the Military Vehicles! Best wishes in your "NEW" life together!!!!!

KL

SWoods

Anna and Steve,
Best wishes for a long and happy life together. What a beautiful ceremony and perfect celebration of how / where you met! We are very sorry we were not able to make it down for the wedding but look forward to raising a toast to you at Gilbert!
Steve and Robin

Anna and Steve,
Best wishes for a long and happy life together. What a beautiful ceremony and perfect celebration of how / where you met! We are very sorry we were not able to make it down for the wedding but look forward to raising a toast to you at Gilbert!
Steve and Robin

Steve and Robin,
We missed you at the wedding, but like you said, we will celebrate and toast Steve and Anna again at the Gilbert Show. Looking forward to seeing you both in a few short weeks.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks