• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G749 Parts List

USMC 00-08

Here is the link to the parts list that several of us have been working on for the G749 series. We will continue to update it as new part numbers are discovered.

Please let me know of any additional part numbers you might come across and I will add those to the list for everyone to use as well.

If you do not have a Dropbox account, just close the prompt to log in and you should be able to view the list. You will have to download the part list to be able to click on the blue hyperlinked part numbers or just press control as you click on them.

G749 Parts List

Last edited:
Water pump numbers.

I know this been here for awhile, but I just went to order a water pump from this parts list, and the CP-36 number, does not come out to (cross over)the water pump we have. Did I miss something, or is there another number to order from. Can anyone help me here, because I REALLY NEED TWO water pumps !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

USMC 00-08

Looks like they changed the part number on us. I'll remove the bad number, do some searching and put up a good one when we find it.

Thank you for letting me know and helping me keep this up to date for all of us!!

Tom Wolboldt

Hello USMC 00-08,

How or where do I add G749 part numbers ? I have a great many G749 parts from a surplus dealer buy-out many years ago. Are you listing prices or just availability ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks