• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Complete TM 9-8012 and 9-8000 (1956)

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All, My son and I just picked up a M38 Flat Fender, and I need a little help!

I've gone to all the common forums as well as here and every copy of the M38's TM 8012 stops on page 18 and restarts on 48, skipping Chapter 2? Does anyone know if there is a complete digital copy out there?

Also looking for a 1956 version of the 9-9000, the current 85 version does not cover as much on older items.(A side note, when I went to Aberdeen maintenance school in Aug 1972, we went into an office during class and they had the 56 version laid out all over the floor, instructor said they were working on updating it! The Next addition came out in 1985. Just goes to show how long it takes)

Thanks if you can help!

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PS, Fat fingers, although the title says 9-8000, I was shown I goofed inside the text, 9-8000 is correct, again looking for a digital 1956 version and the 8012 complete.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks