• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Findlay buy sell trade

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some items:

NOS-HEMTT Cargo Cover Kit
NOS Complete Passenger Door
5 TON Snatch Blocks
1" Wrecker Chain 20'
3/4" Wrecker Chain
HMMWV Cross over Pipe

I will keep adding

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for 2 of these spring seats. Mine are partially rusted away. I know they would last a long time but, since I’m replacing the springs, I would like to put it back together with ones that are in better condition.
rear tandem spring seat.jpg
Rear Tandem Spring Seat
NSN# 2510-00-037-4972
Part # 8757712

Rear Spring Mount5.jpg

Last edited:

Shirehorse

Looking for: wrecker BII. Delineators for deuce/5 ton trucks. Windshields with frames for M35A2 cab. Convoy light kits (for M816 wrecker). M809 series wiring harnesses (front or rear), bonus points for wrecker harnesses. Medium Towbar with feet. Electric windshield wiper kit for Deuce/M809 series 5 ton.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for: wrecker BII. .
For the wrecker do you want the Boom Support Uprights? I have a complete assembly with the feet pads etc. This is setup for stationary loads to double the load out capacity of the boom.

Also have various wrecker chains.
Also have the spades

I can send it back with Gimp to the warm sunny northern tundra.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shirehorse

For the wrecker do you want the Boom Support Uprights? I have a complete assembly with the feet pads etc. This is setup for stationary loads to double the load out capacity of the boom.

Also have various wrecker chains.
Also have the spades

I can send it back with Gimp to the warm sunny northern tundra.
Really I just need the pads but I'm sure you don't want to sell just those. Let me know what you want for them and if you are willing to part separate.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looking for: wrecker BII. Delineators for deuce/5 ton trucks. Windshields with frames for M35A2 cab. Convoy light kits (for M816 wrecker). M809 series wiring harnesses (front or rear), bonus points for wrecker harnesses. Medium Towbar with feet. Electric windshield wiper kit for Deuce/M809 series 5 ton.
I have a fair amount of M816 BII...the Fairmount Wrenches, air hose, oxy-acet system hose and torch and a acet tank. I'd have to look at the BII list to see what all else I have.

Only thing is, I probably won't make Findlay

As for the pads, assume you mean the legs that pull out from truck bed and used to stabilize the truck? I know at one point TWRIGHT had a pair of those. Not sure if he still does.

Last edited:

natem

M-38 motor

I have a M-38 motor, machine work done all new parts to assemble. If someone is interested I can bring it otherwise it is going to a local on line auction house in the next week or so.008.jpg002.jpg004.jpg

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD>>>>>>

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a M200 trailer that is sitting at the BeefCo distribution hub in Dayton, Gimpy is the caretaker. I can either haul it up to Findlay or you can make contact and pick it up whenever. You will only be

getting the complete M200 with running gear and not the MICLIC frame and tool box that is sitting on it in the pictures. $200 OBO/trades with bill of sale if you need more info contact gimpyrobb It has some

serious flaking paint but not heavy rust that would cause structural problems. I will be set up next to the SS guys at the show in the big open sided Ag building.

M200rear.jpgohioM200.jpg ohioM2000.jpg M200ring.jpg

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have my spot also. I am next to Gimpy's junk world emporium and asian massage parlor.

I am looking for M37 front fenders, and assorted parts...........

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for one of the up graded type III arches for the MGPTS tents, just one.

mgptsarch.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks