• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to look for when buying

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does someone have a link to, or know some really big things to look out for when buying an M35a2? I am probably buying one tomorrow and I don't want to have any unpleasent surprises. Should I expect to see some drips on the underside?
Thanks.

cleb

I would take a gander at the archives. There is more than enough information talking about recoveries, what to look for, etc. Once you read about someones problem, and what caused it, you will have a good idea of what to watch out for. Its also helpful to know how to fix problems when they come up. I read pervious threads in the deuce forum for at least 20 hours before I started seriously looking at trucks. Most questions have been covered, and going page by page, or searching, will probably give you what your looking for. Like mentioned in the previous post, brakes are very important. Read all the threads about brakes, and what to watch for there. Otherwise, its like buying a used car. Check everything!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks