• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I have aquired 2 sets of doors for a m998/m1025. One set is the soft vinyl doors which are in almost new condition. And the second set are the hard doors for the M1025
(X doors) is also in relatively good condition. I am looking to sell them. If interested please contact me. I am in Fayetteville, NC

Mekadi

im interested in the solid doors. Do you have any pictures that you can post or email me. I would be willing to pick them up in Fayettville NC. Let me see some pics and ill give you a price

Thank you
Andrey

fuzzpuss

I have some hard doors for sale also... 3 sets to b exact and they are complete, all in the woodland camo scheme and 3 rear hatches one hatch is a parts only... the hardware is completely rusted out I will take some pictures and post them later today.

P.S. The rear hatches and extremely heavy...probably 200 pound range at least!

schindop

How much would a rear passenger X door be? I restoreda badly damaged door but is not the same as NOS or a good used one. -Peter

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Front and back ?
I'll be in Tx. next week and might be able to get some from a source.

MASIC

I'm looking to buy a complete set of hard doors (x4) for my project. If you have a complete set let me know and consider them sold. Thank you

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ah i see that now, i am new to this site i would have figured the post would expire or be taken down after a certain amount of time
Typically it would have been, if it was posted in the classifieds where it should have been. But this post was before the new classifieds section. It will be deleted shortly though.

Mainly leaving it up to see if someone else will ask if a 8 year old ad is still available. LOL

dat123

who knows

Typically it would have been, if it was posted in the classifieds where it should have been. But this post was before the new classifieds section. It will be deleted shortly though.

Mainly leaving it up to see if someone else will ask if a 8 year old ad is still available. LOL
who knows after 8 years maybe you would have gotten more doors?/ ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks